About the Cooktown Chamber of Commerce and Tourism
The Cooktown Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Inc (CCCT) has been operating as a member-based not for profit incorporated association since 2002 to support the growth and profitability of businesses and to advocate for improving the trading environment in Cooktown and surrounding region.
Our purpose is to provide strong leadership and advocacy for the business community in the Cooktown region.
We will do this by gathering and disseminating information, developing extensive relationships, facilitating business development opportunities and organising regular networking events for members.
Our objectives are to:
- Build and maintain a broad membership representing all industry sectors;
- Provide strong advocacy by developing and maintaining strong relationships with members and key stakeholders, including all levels of government;
- Source and disseminate relevant information to members and key stakeholders;
- Facilitation of programs and activities to encourage business growth and development; and
- Facilitate or manage promotional activities,
including events that benefit businesses in the Cooktown region.
Download the CCCT 2016 to 2020 Strategic Plan
Management Committee Executive
President: Mick Davies, River of Gold Motel
Vice President: Dan Krebs, Cooktown Food and Ice
Treasurer: Russell Bowman, The Lure Shop